For many of us we are now working from home and that has many challenges including staying engaged with your customers, students, colleagues and workforce.
A great way to do this is to create videos, something that I usually do for people. I have professional cameras to do this but not everyone does, some have just their camera they use for fun like a mirrorless or DSLR and others a smartphone or webcam. In the videos above I have some tips to help make them a little bit more professional without needing all the gear and lighting.
Here is the gear I mentioned in this video:
- Sirui professioonal mini tripod: https://amzn.to/3cxshbM
- Joby smartphone holder: https://amzn.to/39r6MaE
- Rode Wireless Go: https://amzn.to/2ZkCkNy
- Clip on mic (kind of optional): https://amzn.to/33PQ3vb (I might be able to lend you one for that week).
- They do a bundle of the Rode Wireless Go and clip on mic: https://amzn.to/2L1wLun
- Rode SC4 adaptor: https://amzn.to/2ZaHzjL 3.5mm to lighting adaptor: https://amzn.to/2TS5HSi
- Ravpower powerbank: https://amzn.to/2ImZPM0